One time this girl really hated me and wanted to ruin my reputation or something so one day i was talking to a boy and she came up and really obnoxiously said “you know she has a crush on you right?” and he was like “man i hope so or else this is gonna get really awkward”
She fuckin told my boyfriend that i liked him
Martin Freeman is the nicest, sweetest man and he’s trying so hard to get a reputation for being an arsehole but then he like, blows kisses at his fans and says ‘god bless you’ and ‘bye bye’ and he’s so lovely and he has failed at being an arsehole so much.
when McGonagall finds out that Ginny is pregnant, and that the Weasley and Potter bloodlines will converge, she marks on her calender the day the child will turn 11 and that is the day she retires
my hobbies include pronouncing “uwu” as oowoo in my head
if you say anything even remotely resembling a lyric from a musical, i will take that as an invitation to perform the entire musical for you. youre welcome.
Supernatural-who-lock’s “I’m close enough” give away!
Ok, so for the longest time I have been promising a giveaway, and boy have I got one planned out. And hey, I am 200 away from my goal, which is close enough to celebrate for me!Prizes:
- Any candle form Fandlemonium
- A Supernatural inspired bracelet
- An Anti-Posession sticker
- A TARDIS, Dalek, and DW logo sticker
- An “I am SHER-locked” sticker
- The Deathly Hallows necklace
- The Deathly Hallows sticker
- The Samulet
- Supernatural Charm Wrap bracelet*How It'll Work:
- There will be
- You see all of those numbers and letters under the pics? pretty much that’ll help out when you choose your prize.
- So, first place winner gets to choose any candle from section a, two things from section b, and one things from c. First place winner also gets prize d
- Second place gets to choose one thing from b, one thing from c, and also gets prize d
- third place gets to choose one thing from b, and gets d
- fourth place gets dRules:
- Must be following me
- Reblog up to 3 times per day (just so that you don’t spam your followers)
- Giveaway blogs welcome to enter!
- unfortunately, likes will not count, but go ahead and like this for reference if you wantExtra Info:
- If you follow me on instagram, you will get an extra 5 entries per reblog (just message me with your instagram so that i can check, and tell me how many times you rebloged this so that i can enter it into the draw)
- OK SO I KEEP ON MENTIONING A DRAW WELL ok so i’m gonna pick the winners by using one of those online random-picker-things and choose each winner like that
- Please keep you inbox open! If I can’t message you that you won, then I’ll choose another winner.
- This must reach +800 notes or else this disappears
- If this gets +1500 notes, i’ll add in a mystery prize, which might or might not be fandom related. who knows? (I certainly don’t at this point)
- I’ll choose the winners on August 12, 2014. (Why that date? I just pulled it out of the top of my head)
Message me with any questions! I’ll be more than glad to answer them
*Ok so if you peeps have been keeping up with Genevive Padalecki’s life, then you know that her sister, Sarah Cortez, suffers from a brain injury. Each purchase of their Supernatural Charm Bracelet helps out their cause.
Update: I forgot to mention that I’ll pay for the international shipping, so if you live in other countries, feel free to enter :)
I am now putting in a mystery prize, which is fandom related! If this reaches 8000+ notes, then i’ll add more prizes and more winners, and extend the picking of the time a month later so that you have more chances to reblog and enter <3
Doctor Who is back on the big screen with the Series 8 Premiere – DEEP BREATH – on 25 August in cinemas throughout the US and Canada.
Peter Capaldi’s first full episode as the Doctor - Deep Breath - will be screened in cinemas around the world from 23 August 2014.
This year’s screenings follow the success of the global cinema release of Doctor Who’s 50th anniversary episode The Day of the Doctor which was screened in over 1500 cinemas around the world, allowing fans to come together to watch the show like never before.
Steven Moffat comments, “Last November the Doctor didn’t just conquer the world on television, he did it in the cinemas too. And like the show-off he is, he can’t resist another go - one taste of the silver screen is never enough. On August 23rd the new Doctor will begin his new adventures on BBC One and in cinemas all over the world. Movie-land beware - Capaldi is coming to get you!” [x]
You can find out more information on global cinema screenings at the doctorwho.tv dedicated cinema page as information arrives.
do not pity the dead, harry, pity the living, and above all those who cannot go to comic con
This fandom is one of the funniest out there. From comics to tuna!lock, Sherlock crack is an ancient tradition here on Tumblr. Therefore, I decided to dedicate a network to it. Somewhere we can all laugh over the brilliant crack posts people make.
- Reblog this post to enter. Every time you like to enter a kitten cries.
- Having said that, you can like to bookmark it!
- You don’t have to post your own crack! This is designed to share crack posts others have made.
- You don’t have to be some funky-ass Snoop Bloggy-Blogg. I won’t pick people based on how professional their blog looks, or what they post. I just want friendly people.
- Talking to me helps your chances, don’t worry I won’t bite.
- Your ask box must be open
- Must be following me (i’ll check u sneaky hobbitses)
Once you get in
- I’ll do an announcement, but I’ll also message you
- Track the tag #sherlockcracknetwork
- Please submit here an icon (170x170)
- Also submit a short description of you/your blog (or a quote)
- Put a link to the members page somewhere on your blog
What you’ll get
- A spot on the members page
- Group promos
- Hopefully we’ll all give each other promos when we’re close to our next goal
- Help with anything!
- Friends that will listen and help you with any life problems you’re having<3
- A chance to make friends with other sherlockians, and laugh over the genius that is Sherlock crack
Soo I think that’s everything. I’m not sure how many members I’ll choose the first time around (depends on how popular this is). But I’ll keep this open, and add members whenever I want some new people! Any questions, just message me.
High School Musical, who says we have to let it go?
me: *points at a problematic character* love this character
fan large crying voice: no…stop that…you don’t underknow what you’re saying…they are bad!!! and if you like them you are also trash!!! filth !!! it’s the law!!
me: love this problematic character